Friday, June 8, 2007

ScOoPeR bOwL!!!

It only comes around once a year...the Scooper Bowl!!! Pay seven bucks and it's all-you-can-eat ice cream! Vendors with at least three different flavors. And all the money goes to cancer research. =)

Look at all the people in line for the ice cream buffet!

A few big names were there, Ben and Jerry's, Haagen Daz, and Baskin Robins. All the vendors had huge crowds except for poor Garelick. Unfortunately, they were placed right next to Coldstone's. People were waiting in front of Garelick for Coldstone's ice cream!



See?

Here are my buddies with our cups stacked up.

I must have had at least 9 scoops of ice cream. Ugh...I was so sick by the end of the day...but it was sooo worth it. =)


2 comments:

T.P. said...

OOhhh...that's awesome! I want to go to Scooper Bowl! I could use some ice cream in this humid weather.

You're looking lovely, as always! I miss you. Hope you're doing well

Jan(i)e said...

i heart ice cream...