Monday, May 28, 2007

MCATs are over!

Right after taking the MCATs, I had a hankering for shopping. Luckily, there was a shopping mall, right next door. So, I endulged in a cute white summer dress from AE. At first I was a bit skeptical of trying on the dress, because usually the bust is too big, or the dress is too long, but this one was PERFECT!



Next, I stopped by Frederick of Hollywood, requested by Carlos, of course. Inspired by my buddy's collection of corset (which I've only heard of and not seen) I decided to get one of my own. A cute little black corset with boning from top to bottom because I'm not exactly a busty person. Now that I'm an official corset owner, I recommend that each woman should own at least one! You will feel amazing in it. And if you're afraid of what to pick and what's best for you, no worries! Just ask a Fredrick's salesperson. Mine was extremely nice and tied up all the strings so that I wouldn't have to mess with it myself. I guess the only thing I would recommend is to eat a little something before you go in. After I had dinner and tried on my corset again, it barely fit. I actually had to loosen the strings a bit. Anyway, I love my corset. If you don't own one yet, get one!
To finish off my MCAT celebration and mark a new point in my life, I said goodbye to my locks.


Stay tuned for the new do.

2 comments:

Jan(i)e said...

your hair's so long here.... corset eh? that's cool. i'm glad you love your new buys!

Jeannie said...

dang i did not know your hair was that long! anyhoo nice cut!

i'm sure you look smashing in that dress 'cause you have great skin tone.

haha, you're talking about me, aren't you? one corset is totally enough. i own 3 and i never get to go anywhere fun enough to wear it, boo! hey maybe when you come back to LA we can have a corset night out.