Monday, May 28, 2007

Washington D.C.: Digestive Disease Week

Me and my postdoc in front of the treasury. (Sorry it's not the best picture...the photographer didn't understand that we wanted a picture of the treasury too.)
The segway tour of D.C. Lazy bums...
A memorial for the women that served in the civil war.
Washington Memorial
They have DUCK tours too!


Yes, I have Filipina pride.

Cute ducklings hanging by the Reflecting Pond.

Me and Songhua in front of the Lincoln Memorial

Reflecting Pond and Washington Monument from the Lincoln Memorial.

Look! I'm first author!

At the Dancing Crab with Songhua, Dr. Yanaka, Dr. Nakamura, Dr. Tashima and his family. The crab was delicious, but I never wanna peel another crab ever again. I'd rather just have the meat.

2 comments:

Jan(i)e said...

how cool. i like your new haircut! how does carlos feel about it? i need to go to a restaurant where they GIVE you a bib....

Jeannie said...

I like your haircut too! Actually you can pull off any look, hehe. Yay for pictures! I like the duckies and the reflecting pool/wash monument pics. Btw, you look so so good in your blazer/skirt! I want to invest in a well tailored 3 piece suit...but I have no where to wear it too, hehe. I guess I could separate them but even then the dress code at my work is so casual my coworkers would make fun of me, hehe.