Monday, May 7, 2007

Most interesting day in the past month

Yeah, my posts have been boring, but really, when I spend the whole day in the library, it doesn't leave much room for excitement.

With that said, my highlight of the day IS: the racoon and two skunks I saw roaming around my neighborhood block! Isn't that crazy?! In the middle a city? Who would have thought that you could find racoons and skunks! I got really excited when I saw them, because I'm pretty sure that I've never seen them in real life before! Carlos claims that I've seen a skunk before in Tennessee, but of course with my goldfish memory, that means that it never happened.

Other cool news: The weather was beautiful today, so Carlos and I enjoyed a little picnic on the quad. I got a chance to soak my blinding white legs in the sun. Oh, it felt soooo good.

4 comments:

Jan(i)e said...

LOL weird. I remember when Sergio had a skunk in his backyard for like 3 days. Wow, it stank (or is it stunk?). It smells like trash on fire that was ignited by fart. Mmm... Anyway, I hope your florescent light legs got a little tan. It's crazy hot here. But I like it. Except for the wildfires. But other than that, it's nice.

Jan(i)e said...

Oh yea, sorry to hear that you've began to stutter. Welcome t-t-t-t-t-o my world.

Jeannie said...

they were hanging out together? or you saw them separately. that'd be funny...a raccoon kicking it with a couple of skunks. :P

Jan(i)e said...

petco is the worst place for poor fishies to start out. everytime i go there, most (if not all) the fish are dying... poor things.