Monday, February 19, 2007

Tearing my hair out!

I can't take it anymore! I want a school to invite me for an interview already!!! Or they can all reject me! I don't care! Just tell me the final verdict!

It's so hard to study for the MCAT again when all I'm thinking about and hoping for is an interview from a school. Ack! Arg! Aglibrtle! Aghhhh!

I don't want to have to retake the MCAT, reapply, reselect schools, or ask my recommenders for letters again! This whole process is so frustrating! And so embarrassing if I don't get in anywhere! M#$%^&F#$%^&*! B%^&*! AGH! AGH! AGH!

I looked back at my old notes in my MSAR (a guide med schools) and I was so confident back then. I thought I was the shit. What I used to think of as my "back-up" schools are now the ones that I hope will have the heart to send me an invitation. Why? Why?! WHY?!

...

Okay, so I have to calm down. I know it's not the end of the world (although right now I'd rather have it be the end). I guess I'm just really upset because I don't have a back-up plan. Right now, I only see myself as a damn good physician and nothing else. Man, I hope someone sees something good in my application for this cycle. Or else I'm gonna go f'n insane and my unfortunate boyfriend and family will have to deal with a depressed Regina for a while.

bleh.

Something random:
"So today, Jesus teaches us that we should be good. Surprise, surprise, surprise."
Fr. Thomas (A priest from my parish, St. Cecilia)
lol....I thought that was hilarious!

1 comment:

Jan(i)e said...

*Jamacian accent* Ay relax man. It's not the end of the world. And you shouldn't want it to be...because then you won't get your acceptance letter from med school. Remember when you were applying to college? You didn't get accepted right away and look where you ended up...good college, better experience, and great life. Just wait a little longer. They have thousands of bad applications to go through and they're saving yours (the best) for last. By the way, download the Silversun Pickups-Lazy Eye (or their cd. it's good.)