Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Some things never change...

I was mad at Carlos for using unnecessary curse words at me about an hour ago.

BUT! Thank goodness my good ol' buddies were there help to sooth me. Initially, I was going release my negative energy by blogging about how inappropriate he can be, but after completing my last drafted blog, I found myself browsing through the old TaNaTaR website. http://www.geocities.com/tanatars Wow. We have grown so much since our last entries, but some things never change. Taline is still the most boy crazy and MOST talkative of all of us. Nancy is still Ms. Happy-Go-Lucky-Optimist. And Thu is still the biggest ball of sass wrapped in a cute little package. *Beware*

I don't have anything to say, except that I do miss our fun days together and I hope our relationships never fade. I also hope that each of us can look back at our memories and enjoy them as much as I have.

Lots of love,
Regina

2 comments:

Jan(i)e said...

I'm glad you found a way to rid your frustration and anger. I had to find many with all the crap flying around. I feel like I'm in a monkey cage. I actually tried counting to ten. It really works! For ten seconds... lol. I just keep telling myself that the things I'm getting upset over are really nothing. So what? I'm angry for about a minute. The sooner I get over it, the sooner I'll be happy. I try to think about the whole instead of focusing on the one defect.

You should be proud of yourself since you're trying to be a better person and all during lent (and hopefully beyond). You're commiting! congrats!

btw, I saw Ms Lewis today. She gave me $1 and drove away in her Mercedes. I had no idea she was doing that well in with her modeling. And she says hi with kisses. ew.

Anonymous said...

I love you! *hug* Sometime, I wish it was as easy as it seems on "Sex and the City", where we all can just meet up for lunch and talk about our lives (sex and all). Hopefully we can do it again in the near future.