Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Magical Farts

My co-workers and I were at Boston Beer Works, enjoying a few blueberry-floating-lava-lamp-looking beers, a giant dish of nachos, and fried pickles. Yes, you heard me right fried pickles...If you like pickles, you'll prolly like them fried too.

Anyway, somehow my co-workers and I got into a conversation about farts and I HAD to share "my" story with them. This is how it went (down):

Me: "I have to tell you guys about Carlos' magical farts. They're magical because none of his farts smell!"
Justine: "None?!"
Me: "Not one."
Justine: "What does he eat? Does he have a special diet or anything?"
Me: "No, he and I eat the same things! His farts NEVER smell, and mine, well...." I innocently looked to the corner of my eyes and smirked.
Justine: " 'Well, you can fill in the blank.' "

Everyone was howling and laughing at the table. I totally set the trap up for myself and ended up beet red. But come on, whose farts don't smell (other than Carlos')?

No comments: