Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's growing!

The boy at week 2:


His gansta look.


Me at week two:

I need a hair cut.

And I want it to look like this:

I can't wait until spring!


*Edit* Lol...Carlos just saw this picture and is not looking foward to my haricut at all. It's just that my hair is soooo boring! And soo damaged from winter that it looks like crap. I tie my hair up everyday to no avail. Darn you East Coast weather! Darn you! If my hair were smooth like it was in LA, I might keep it long, but I'd at least get bangs. Haircut! Haircut! =) What do you think about the hair? (Is it safe for interviews?...Cuz you know I'm gonna get flooded with invitations. *keep your fingers crossed!*)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jan(i)e said...

Yes, Carlos looks like a gangsta. I think I like him with the baby face, but I guess I have to give it some time to grow... =) As Kuya Asiong always said, "But Janie, do you like it? He's your boyfriend." lol. He wants Sergio to shave very badly. I don't care, I like it. Do you like Carlos' facial hair?

I like the hair, but I'm trying to imagine you with it. I think you look good with short hair, but I guess I need a really cool mental image. I'm also sick of my hair right now, but I want to keep it long. I just want super cool layer so if I decide to finally use the curlers I made Sergio buy for me, it'll look really cool. =)

Jan(i)e said...

Oh yea, and cool moustach, but come on, doesn't compare to mine!