Sunday, March 11, 2007

The MCAT...once again

Man, I can't believe that I really have to take the freakin MCAT again. During the past month, I hoped and prayed that I would get an interview from just one school. But it's already March. I've been rejected by half of my schools and I'm sure the rest of the small envelopes will come rolling in within the next couple weeks.

Oh well. I can't say it was a good experience, but it was certainly an experience. A grueling, time consuming, frustrating, heart breaking one. The sad thing is that I should have known better. I should have turned in my application earlier. It's my own stupid lazy fault. And here I am paying for it.

Anyway, what's done is done and next time I'm gonna be much more aggressive. I'm taking that damn MCAT again, own that bitch, apply in mid June with my kick ass scores, turn in all my secondaries by the end of June or early July, and then attend all the medical conferences I can. The adcoms of the schools I'm applying to WILL KNOW MY NAME, love me, invite me for a lovely interview, and ACCEPT ME. =)

IF worse comes to worse, and this plan doesn't work out, I'm applying to the Carribeans too. I'm going to be a physician and no one, including my pride will stand in the way.

2 comments:

Jan(i)e said...

No worries, at least you have an idea of what to expect this time right? It'll only get better! =)

T.P. said...

*hug* You can do anything!