Friday, March 16, 2007

New high!

I can't help myself. I really don't want to jinx myself, and this blog shouldn't jinx me because with practice comes good scores...right? My testing ability should not be based on luck, but skill. So here it is, I scored a 9 on my verbal reasoning! Whoohoo! (That's a really really good score for me.) My goal is for this upcoming MCAT is to score at least a 10 in verbal and retain my high science scores or better. =) =) =)

Deep breath. This is just the beginning. There are more grudgingly tough weekends to come. More practice! More consistent scores...I can do it!

Clear thoughts.

Focus.

Confidence.




btw...here is Carlos at week three:

1 comment:

Jan(i)e said...

Good job! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll get more than a 10. =D Practice makes perfect, unless you're me and it only makes you bored and worse. lol. But you're not me so horray!

And is it me or does his hair get messier as his beard grows in?