Sunday, March 4, 2007

Testing...1, 2...testing

I'm testing out this slide show thing that I found on Jeannie's website. It looks so cool on hers and I hope that it works on mine. While I'm trying this out, I'll tell a quick story. =)

Because it was Carlos' PI's birthday, he bought out a whole section of seats to a Harvard vs. Colgate (some school in CT) hockey game for his entire lab including their guests. At first I was debating on whether I should have brought a book to read because on TV it looks so boring. Then I thought better of it because I figured it would be kind of rude. Turns out that hockey is an AWESOME game to watch! It's so agressive yet graceful at the same time. Who knew? Harvard totally kicked Colgates butt! Go Crimson!



And here is the card I made for his boss before it got signed by all of Carlos' lab mates.



Btw, the dizzy insect is a fly. (Carlos works in a fly lab. Teehee.)

*Edit* Ok...what the heck...why are the pictures aligned to the right? It looked fine on the preview. =T If you have any ideas on how to fix it, let me know.

**Edit** I tried it on xanga. And it seems to work much better there. Hrmph!

No comments: